Home: This is the home page of BuyAFloridaVacationHome.com. Here you can view the latest blog entry, the featured listing, and so much more.
- About Brandon: The profile and mini-biography of Brandon Jordan.
- Tell a Friend: Here you can tell a friend about BuyAFloridaVacationHome.com by sending them an email through the site.
- Blog: This is Brandon's blog, which covers all aspects of real estate: loans, home inspections, appraisals, proposed developments, and more.
- CMA Submission Form: You can submit this handy CMA Form and receive a free Comparative Market Analysis of your home or property. Find out the fair market value of your home today!
- MLS Mailing List Signup: Sign up for our automated home search mailing list. Periodically, a search on your home criteria will be sent to the MLS and the results will be automatically emailed to you.
Community: The Community page is a guide to the entire Emerald Coast. You can view information about Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Santa Rosa, Escambia, Washington, Bay, and Jackson counties, plus in-depth information about cities in the area like Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, and Pensacola. Each city's page also has helpful utility phone numbers and local attractions.
Search: Here you will have instant access to the MLS to search all homes for sale on the Emerald Coast for free.
Buying Info: Information pertinent to buyers, with details walking you through the buying process and home loan information.
Selling Info: Important information for sellers, including information about pricing, a step-by-step explanation of the selling process, and a checklist of small, often-overlooked features that buyers often examine carefully when considering homes.
- Short Sales: A real estate short sale may enable you to sell your home for less than your mortgage balance while avoiding foreclosure.
- Price is the Determining Factor: Some important aspects of correct pricing when selling your home or property are explored here.
- The Danger of Overpricing: A Realtor strives to price your home to the market so that it will sell as quickly as possible. Information recent as of 2003.
- Sell Your Home Fast: Why your home or property has not yet sold or may not be receiving the best possible offers.
- Offer Contract and Acceptance: Explained here. Pay special attention to numbers 2 and 3 of the sellers' section.
- Steps of the Buying and Selling Process: Listed here in the order they usually occur. However, not all closings are the same so this process is only a general framework.
- Buyers Use the Internet: Most real estate buyers use the Internet a great deal during their home search, making Internet exposure for your home very important.
- The Sellers' Prep List: A list of problem areas potential buyers may examine carefully. Making sure these things are in proper working order brings better offers.
- Purpose and Function of Transaction Broker: Why it is the best choice when selling your home in an open market.
REO Services: This page provides information to interested lenders, asset managers, and REO institutions about the REO services Brandon Jordan can provide to prepare, preserve, and market their foreclosed properties.
REO Submission Form: This form allows you to submit an REO asset that you would like us to market for you or request more information about our REO services and experience.